Wednesday 31 October 2012

Tonsillitis and diarrhea...

I went to the doctor today, feeling a little bit silly thinking I'm exaggerating, I'm not that sick at all. But when she said that the test showed I had bacteria's in the throat and I need to eat antibiotics for 10 days I didn't feel that silly anymore. When I got home they called from the daycare and said that Andréa has diarrhea so we need to pick her up and I just had to cry for a little bit. It feels hopeless when you never, ever get to rest properly. H picked her up after I called him, sobbing on the phone, and now she's playing beside me, happy to be home. We're going to be fine... It just sucks being sick...


2 comments:

  1. JA! Det suger verkligen att vara sjuk! Och det suger stort att ha sjuka barn också. Emmett är sjuk igen...inget allvarligt, bara lite hosta, snor och låg feber. Men tröttsamt i alla fall. Vill bara att alla ska vara pigga (å glada).
    Krya på er!!! Stor kram!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja, om dom och vi ändå kunde få vara friska. Då skulle allt vara lite lättare, för let's face it, det är rätt tufft ändå att vara småbarnsförälder... Tack, vi ska verkligen göra vårt bästa för att bli friska fort - mycket glass och juice ;)! Kram!

    ReplyDelete