Sunday 7 October 2012

Big day for a big girl.

Today was a special day. It was the day when Lovisa stopped using her soother. A brave little girl packed all her soothers in a small bag, brought them with her to the animal park and gave them to the rabbits. Last attempt, this summer, she bailed out in the heat of the moment but this time she didn't.





After she got to choose anything she wanted from the café and then we played in the park. She was very happy and proud.





The whole bedtime procedure was a bit shaky though and her last words before she finally fell asleep were: "I want my soother mum. And I want to ride on the horse." My little big girl...

1 comment:

  1. its ok baby girl you can suck mycock if you want something to suck, be a good girl and let me see mycum in your mouth before you swallow

    ReplyDelete