Sunday 14 October 2012

The best preparation ever!

Yesterday we switched apartments with my dad and his wife. This deal also included two tiny toddlers and a cat so H and me took care of the cat and my dad and his wife the tiny toddlers. A very nice deal if you ask me. I beat H in bowling and then I did my best to charge my body with carbs considering it was the day before my autumn goal.

 H making his bowling moves!

 It was only barely I won... 

Carbs - bacause I need it!

Then we got to dad's place and were greeted by a nice gift.

Did I tell you that my dad and his wife are the best? And they really know what two tired parents appreciate... 

Then we slept, oh my god did we sleep. No pee diaper to be changed, no upset girls to comfort, no early morning games - just... Silence.... Ahhh...

2 comments:

  1. Så skönt det lät. Vi har fortfarande inte sovit borta från Emmett. Känns som det är på tiden snart...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja passa på så fort tillfälle ges! Förstår att det inte är så lätt för er som har familjen en bit bort, I know the feeling...

    ReplyDelete