Thursday 18 October 2012

My ex boyfriends children's clothes...

A long time ago I was together with a nice guy from my hometown. We were serious, engaged and planned our future together. But something happened along the way and we split up after a few years. We moved on, he met a nice girl that he married and they have two beautiful children. He stayed in my hometown and we still have common old friends, including my sister. When my sister got her daughter my ex boyfriend gave her his children's old clothes. Now my sister donated some clothes to Andréa that her daughter grown out of. Yes, Andréa is now running around in my ex boyfriends children's clothes. The world is a funny and small place indeed...



5 comments:

  1. ...or Karlskoga just might be much larger than it appears...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anders W: maybe so, I have a feeling that "Karlskoginger" have a tendency to stay in contact over the years which is nice for us that moved out...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obviously no hard feelings:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna: not at all :). I try to see most of my previous relationships as good experiences...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Find the latest Kids Designer Clothes Uk and baby clothes at tutakids.co.uk. Christmas Delivery Don't miss our last UK and International order.

    ReplyDelete