Tuesday 30 October 2012

Bloody hell!

So it finally hit me, I've been feeling a bit sick for weeks and yesterday I got really sick. I forgot how terrible and hard it is to be really sick, how small you feel and how hard the basic things are, like getting out of bed.... Fever, sore throat, body aching and head pounding. So tired I just want to cry. My best friend is painkillers and tea with honey. I woke up in the middle of the night thinking that I was burning up, for sure my fever has to be hitting the roof... 38,8 degrees! When the girls have that they can still run around, play and be fairly normal. I was on the edge of dying, at least that was how I felt. No, this sick I haven't been for a long time and I hope it's not going to happen for decades after this. There's a reason for grownups not to be this sick to often, we cope much better when our children are this sick because we don't actually remember how awful it is...


Time for another painkiller and some tea...


2 comments:

  1. I hope you soon will feel better. Go back to bed and heal yourself with lots of liquids and sleep.

    ReplyDelete