Thursday 1 March 2012

Preparing to leave...

Not permanent but almost! I'm leaving the girls and H a whole weekend to go to my hometown. Unfortunately the circumstances could have been happier, I'm attending a funeral. But I'm also going to take the opportunity to see some dear old friends and of course hang out with my family. Seeing my family has become more important to me since the Canada move. It's not that I loved them less before, it's just that I really appreciate to be able to see them now. Before I kind of took it for granted.

Preparing to leave the girls and H for a weekend means a substantial bucket off bad conscience (why you might wonder? A mothers curse?). To ease this I've made spaghetti sauce for a minor army, 25 meatballs size extra large and chicken in pesto sauce. So at least they won't starve to death... I also made "the list" over Andréas eating habits. It seems silly really, but with her snacks, lunches and bottles off gruel it's all a bit confusing for poor H... Two nights and two days I'm going to be apart from them. Seems unreal. I've never been apart from Andréa.

On the door to the fridge...

They're probably going to have an awesome time together. Like this morning, playing "tossing a baby" (Lovisa in her new rubber boots):


Now I have to start packing!

2 comments:

  1. Hoppas du har det bra på "semestern" och hoppas allt går bra i hemmet. Skulle inte förvånad mig om tjejerna sover natten igenom...brukar de inte känna på sig när mammorna är borta? =) Gillar Lovias sjyssta Canadiens kläder förstås!
    Lena B

    ReplyDelete
  2. De sov riktigt bra (förstås!). Lovisas canadians PJ är en favorit, tyvärr börjar den bli riktigt sliten. H får shoppa lite kläder, han åker till Montreal i slutet av mars. EN HEL VECKA (jag undrar lite stilla om han komma laga mat och fylla frysen innan han åker???)!

    ReplyDelete