Monday 5 March 2012

Back home!

I can honestly say that it's absolutely possible to get tired without the kids. Unbelievable but true. I have no one to blame but me! But it was a great weekend so it's worth being a bit read eyed and half asleep... Funeral, family, friends, food, wine, waking up at 5 am just by myself (why? I'm bloody programmed now! Thank you Andréa!), train ride all alone reading my book and secretly watching people...

But missing the children and seeing them yesterday was the best thing! I couldn't snuggle enough with them! Andréa definitely grew over 2 days and is now trying to stand up all the time, she's almost crawling (I mean crawling traditionally, she's getting pretty fast on her butt!) and she's so pissed off that she can't walk! Ha, ha!

 Taking Lovisas stroller for a ride...

 Giving the giraffe a bath...

 Our little water lover...

Trying on the sun-glasses...

Now time for cleaning, doing groceries, picking up Lovisa... Back to reality...

No comments:

Post a Comment