Wednesday 7 March 2012

10 months after delivery...

Today I'm feeling like a pile of shit. So tired after yet another more or less sleepless night. So I'm going to cheer this post up with some postpartum pictures, probably the last ones because I'm starting to recognize this body of mine! Physically that is, mentally I'm totally different and will probably always be. 

The skin around my stomach and pelvis is a bit looser still and my boobs are smaller and more saggy. But considering that this almost 34-year old body been through two pregnancies and 18 months of breastfeeding I think it's in an OK shape. 




I just need a couple of years of sleeping and it'll all be good!

4 comments:

  1. Din mage är ju helt helt platt! Så ser _inte_ min drygt 40-åriga figur ut...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Den har alltid varit rätt platt (förutom när jag var höggravid då) men det tog längre tid efter den senaste graviditeten att komma i form...

    ReplyDelete
  3. let me put my hand inside your panties, feel yourclit getting soooooo hard when i rub it, slip my fingers in your p u ss y and fingerfuck you make you cum

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want your panties

    ReplyDelete