Friday 16 March 2012

If Robert Redford would wash my hair...

I washed Lovisas hair yesterday evening. It's always a pain in the butt to do that. It starts good, I promise her that I wont have any water or schampoo in her eyes and then, after washing it, we come to the rinsing part and hell breaks loose. No matter how I try she gets hysteric. And I remember myself how I used to hate having my hair washed when I was little. It always ended up schampoo and/or water in my eyes and it felt like fire burning!

Now, as an adult, having my hair washed is one of my favorite things. It's like a little peace of heaven! When I was around 10 years old I had a major crush on Robert Redford after seeing "Out of Africa" way too many times... It was one particular scene me and my girlfriends watched over and over again (remember the old VHS tapes?). We wished we were Meryl Streep getting our hair washed by the dashing Robert Redford. He was so sexy and manly we could die! And actually this scene is still one of my favorite ones... And actually I still find Robert Redford very, very handsome... And actually Meryl Streep is damn beautiful too!


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment