Tuesday 28 February 2012

Bad readers!

What can I say? I have over 1000 readers/month (right now actually over 1600 readers/month) and so few of you guys comment! So pretty please, if you take the time to read about my life at least you can leave a little trace... Say hello. Or say what you want! What you think! And if you don't have the time for that I put a few boxes below each post where you just can click on the one that you think agree with the post you just read (funny, interesting, too private or go Karin). Easy, fast and NO EXCUSE not to do!

6 comments:

  1. I admit...I am a bad reader

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better a bad reader than no reader! But still...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hej, jag tittar in lite då och då. Vi har barn i samma ålder:-)
    Mvh Tea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hej Tea! Kul att du tittar in ibland!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hej hej! Jag har tittat in här några gånger när du länkat till bloggen och lämnar nu ett avtryck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hej Frk M! Vad kul att du tittar in då och då. Tyvärr hinner jag inte vara så aktiv på aff nuförtiden men tittar in när jag hinner. Kram!

    ReplyDelete