Tuesday 13 March 2012

Can I resign?

I'm fed up being home with two snotty kids! And they're pooping like crazy too! And I just ran out of baby wipes so each time they poop I have to put them in the bathtub and shower their bum. On top off this, Lovisa refused to take her nap today and now it's too late.  So no break for me and soon I probably will be dealing with a very whiny toddler...

Andréa's starting to realize that maybe it's not such a bad idea to crawl after all... And she's almost there! But still she's only going backwards and it makes her furious!

 Looking good!

 Really trying to go forward!

And so pissed off when she ends up in the corner once again...

Time to brew a big, fresh pot of coffee...

1 comment:

  1. mmmmmmmmmmmmm yes her tight little ass is ready

    ReplyDelete