Thursday 29 March 2012

Today's special

Today's what I want: I want spring back! Somebody stole it and brought back cold, freezing winter...
Today's clothing: My old LEE jeans (love them!), grey and black striped top from HM, belt from HM (god I need a new wardrobe!).


Today's makeup: mineral powder, concealer (to cover the huge pimple on my jaw that stubbornly doesn't want to go away), rouge and mascara (all from Clinique)
Today's happening: Lovisa is spending the night at my dad's and his wife. She was so excited this morning, packing her little bag and constantly asking when granddad was going to pick her up with his car!
Today's song: Talkin' Bout A Revolution with Tracy Chapman (oh, sweet childhood!)
Today's missing: I miss H. Of course!
Today's dumbest: to somehow try to ease my bad conscience for eating a pizza slice supper by adding about half a kilo broccoli. To my defense I have to say that Andréa ate about 1/3 of the broccoli, she loves broccoli.


Today's drug: as always way to much coffee with a lot of milk.
Today's best: a bath with Andréa. She looked all chocked when I undressed and got in the water with her and then I realized it was the first time ever we took a bath together, it was fun!
Today's mood: tired, oh so tired... 
Today's efficient: vacuumed the whole apartment, cleaned out old papers, payed bills and did some shopping - good girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment