Friday 3 August 2012

The panic is building up...

It's Friday morning and it's raining outside. I already feel the panic building up inside, what are we going to do all day if this continue... To stimulate two toddlers inside a relatively small apartment is completely impossible. I know it's just a matter of time before Lovisa goes manic and I loose it. On top of this H is going out for a supper tonight, that means I'll be alone with the girls the whole day and the whole evening...

I'm not the typical "playmum" that crawls around on the floor, building a hut under the table or play horse with them for hours. I'm the mum that cuddles, sings songs, read a book but most of all take care of all the practical stuff like arranging their clothes, cooking, cleaning, making their beds and maybe bakes a cake together with them. And for this I feel a bit like a looser. I know we're all different as parents and that has pros and cons. But on a rainy day like this I wish I was more of a "playmum"...


2 comments:

  1. Vår yngsta är verkligen otroligt full av energi, och rent fysiskt måste hon verkligen rasa av sig varje dag. Utomhuslek är den enda som fungerar om inte hela hemmet ska förvandlas till hela havet stormar. Dagis är verkligen fantastiskt bra för henne. Men när hon är hemma och dagis är stängt... Ja, då är det kaos. Puh! Jag brukar klä på dom regnkläder och går sen till lekparken ändå. Hittar tak över huvudet för mig, tar m fika och en termos med kaffe. /Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kruxet är att A fortfarande inte kan leka utan tillsyn i parken och det betyder att även jag måste vara i regnet... I skydd med en termos låter underbart, jag hoppas den dagen kommer snart!

    ReplyDelete