Thursday 30 August 2012

5 years.

Yesterday it was five years ago H's and my love story began. It was a beautiful August day and I went up with my sister and a few friends to Stockholm to see a concert with The Police. At the time I was living in Karlskoga, a small town in Värmland, I recently ended a 7,5 year long relationship and I had no intention to find the big love (why is it like that, when you really want to meet somebody you don't and when you have no desire to meet anyone it just happens?). I just wanted to have a good time with my friends and was looking forward to go to the concert.

It was in the break it happened. My sister crashed into a guy and he said "Pardon mademoiselle" in perfect French. My sister, that's a married women, quickly answered "I'm actually madame to you". She told me about it and we laughed. After the concert, that was really good by the way, we ended up in a pub. It was this perfect evening. Everyone was in a good mood, the sun was shining and the night was young. And I think you can guess who also was in the same pub? My sister pointed him out explaining that that was that French Canadian guy that she bumped into at the concert. I wanted to try my old school french and went over to H and his friend. I say as the Swedish king said (about when he and the Queen met) "Det sa bara klick" ("It just said click").

Yesterday we went here to celebrate our five years together. We ate excellent sashimi, dumplings and other treats from Asia. In a cozy blue atmosphere we talked about our memories and our future plans and it felt quite amazing sitting here 5 years after the concert; 2 children later, 2 big moves over continents and still feel like it was only yesterday we met...

 Beautiful H

 For once I had my glasses and it was quite nice to see things clearly

Hashimi

Dumplings and other treats



No comments:

Post a Comment