Monday 27 August 2012

The dentist for two.

I think I mentioned before that I don't exactly love going the dentist. But today it was time, Lovisa's first time ever and my first time for over two years. Lovisa's been nagging me for weeks "I want to go to the dentist" so she was more than happy to go. And she was such a little pro when she was laying in the huge chair, opening her mouth big and wide. After she was more than happy when she, on top of getting examined, got a balloon and a goodiebag (without candies of course). When it was my turn she held my hand and asked time after another "are you OK mum?".

 Outside the dentist, before the visit, excited and filled with anticipation

After the visit Lovisa wanted me to take a picture off her and her teeth, very proud indeed!

I think I just might bring Lovisa with me from now on, it was so much more fun going with her...

2 comments:

  1. Men gud så gulligt! Jag gillar inte heller att gå till tandläkaren, ska dit på onsdag. Kanske Lovisa kan komma med och hålla mig i handen? Kram Lena B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jag får vara glad så länge denna positiva inställning håller i sig... Det underlättar ju helt klart... Kram!

    ReplyDelete