Tuesday 28 August 2012

No sleep.

For a month or so Andréa's been sleeping bad again. And since she started daycare it's been more than bad. This night she woke up more than once every hour during the whole night. Then you might think she would sleep in but noooooooo, she woke up for the day before 6 am. H and me are two wrecks and Andréa's tired and whiny.

On Saturday it's time for my summergoal and on Monday I'm starting to work. I could have gotten a better upload... I just have to keep in mind that time do change and there's bound to be some time for recuperation because the last three years hasn't had a lot of that.

Exactly three years ago today, ready to pop! As I recall it I didn't get much sleep back then either...








1 comment:

  1. love to play with those tits while i cumin your ass

    ReplyDelete