Sunday 25 November 2012

We survived the first day...

After a poop catastrophe this morning, continuing with Lovisa being in her worst mood I think we got through this day with our sanity intact. I'm eating Novalucol and drinking Samarin and my stomach is not great but much better than yesterday. Now I'm going to prepare all the clothes and daycare items including my own workstuff and foodbox so tomorrow morning is going to be as smooth as possible. All you single parents out there - you are my heroes!




4 comments:

  1. Wohoo! One down. Håller tummarna att allt går bra imorgon. Åtminstone får du gå till jobbet och vila lite ;) Hoppas magen blir bättre också. Stor kram! Lena B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just try not to stress.(the kids will sense it) You can do this, I assure you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lena: tack! This too shall pass ;)...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna: thanks, I'm doing my best not to stress, hard but most important...

    ReplyDelete