Thursday 15 November 2012

"Terrible three's"...

Oh my god! Lovisa is sooooooo in her "terrible three's" right now. Every day it's several "outbreaks" when she looses it and gets hysteric. It can be the most ridiculous things, for example that I only have one banana and she has to share it with Andréa - hysteric fit! Or that she doesn't get the right glas to drink water from - hysteric fit! Or that I put rice on her plate but she wanted to put her own food on her plate - HYSTERIC FIT!!! The other day she was laying on the ground outside the daycare, screaming, hitting the ground and crying because she didn't get to choose which way we took to the metro, Andréa (that doesn't really want to sit in the stroller anymore) was already on her way to the metro and I was standing in the middle trying to convince Lovisa to come to her senses and come with us home and in the same time I was shouting to Andréa to wait for me. A dad and his son passed us and gave me an encouraging look and said "Been there, done that - you just hang in there!". I really hope that I'm going to hang in there because sometimes it certainly feels like I want to give up and also throw myself on the ground and just scream out my frustration...

She's a big girl and wants to do it her way...

2 comments:

  1. Oh god. My kids really didn't get through thart part so now I'm worrying about the teens.....my son is starting up:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Anna, lucky you! Imagine, they just might have a smooth teenage period as well... One can only hope...

    ReplyDelete