Monday 12 November 2012

Trying.

If everything around you feels like chaos it's easier if you think that at least you have a bit of control over yourself. Thank god I took my last pill of antibiotic this past weekend so I finally can start exercising again. Saturday I ran 6 km in a slow pace (my first run for almost one month!), my body felt heavy but it was wonderful to run again. Today I did 45 min of core after the girls fell asleep. And on top of this a colleague of mine tricked me into buying protein powder, so nothing can stop me now, I'm heading for top shape again!

Mixed with frozen raspberries and low fat milk it tastes OK...

4 comments:

  1. Heja dig! Önskar jag hade din motivation! Kram Lena B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tack Lena. Jag mår verkligen så mycket bättre när jag tränar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Och jag yogar och äter kakor framför tv:n.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna: ahhh, the perfect combo ;)...

    ReplyDelete