Thursday 22 November 2012

A day with Lovisa.

After a terrible night when Lovisa woke up and was really sad a few times I decided to stay home with her. We went to the doctor to check out her little stomach and she was really happy to get my whole attention. And going to the doc's was quite the adventure...


They have nice toys there and the doctor was so funny with all her tools and strange machines... Even taking a blood sample was a piece of cake because Lovisa was so fascinated of everything... As I suspected everything turned out well, no ongoing infection and everything else seemed fine. Tonight she had a long bath, I cut her hair and painted her toenails. Now she's sleeping and I'm hoping for a better night... I think she really needed only me for a day. My little, big girl...

3 comments:

  1. Det är jobbigt när man tydligt märker att NÅT är fel, men inte VAD. Skönt för er att du kunde stanna hemma en dag med henne. Jag känner igen scenariot med magont gnäll och allmän nedstämdhet... och att lite extra uppmärksamhet sen hjälper. Bra när det är så! Och att man har möjlighet att ta ledigt när det behövs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since Bastien's little sister Emma was born, me and my husband, do things apart with them once a while. It could be go shopping, take a walk, go to the cinema, a restaurant. Due to a passport problem last summer I had to go by train from Rome with my son, leaving the rest of the family behind. ( they went by plane the next day). He absolutely loved it and me too. We all have the need to be "seen" and it's even more important when you're little. Now you have created a secret garden for Lovisa to visit whenever she wants to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats one of the advice that BVC gave me - try to spend some alone/quality time only with he. Believe it or not but she's definitely a different little girl after our day together...

    ReplyDelete