Thursday 1 November 2012

If you didn't see it...

To all my readers that understands Swedish, if you didn't see "Torka aldrig tårar utan handskar" by Jonas Gardell you should. I had the opportunity to see it now that I've been home sick and it's with tears in my eyes that I agree with a lot of other Swedish people: it's an important piece of history that reveals the truth about the AIDS epidemic in the 1980:s. This story, based on actual events from real life, is sad, tragic, beautiful and important. You can still see it here for a few more weeks. And the actors... Beautiful, talented boys!


And to all my English readers, I think they just might translate this one so hang in there...

2 comments:

  1. i cried my heart out. So many lifes wasted and a horrible way to die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it sure is. We should remember that this is still reality in the 3rd world...

    ReplyDelete