Wednesday 26 September 2012

That was a little bit more information than I needed...

Lovisa has a lot of thoughts and ideas right now. And she's very talkative and wants to share. Our conversation tonight was a little bit more informative than I'm used to....

Lovisa: Mum, if you would eat poop then you would be upset and start to cry.
Me: Yes, I would definitely not be very happy. But why would I eat poop, that's disgusting! Did you ever eat poop?
Lovisa: Yes, from my butt.
Me: Really?!? Ehhh... That's disgusting! You know you could get sick in your stomach if you eat that?
Lovisa: Ha, ha, ha! I know - it's groose! You shouldn't eat poop! Ha, ha, ha! 

I didn't really know how to react...  I mean, it makes me sick to think that she actually tasted her own shit but on the other hand there are a lot of things she could eat that's way worse than that... And hopefully she didn't really eat it but just wanted to see how I reacted... Hopefully...

If you don't try you don't know how it tastes...

3 comments:

  1. Well, on the other hand it's as grose to eat the bugger in the nose. Which I guess she does too? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, those buggers are particularly tasty ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would gladly stick my tongue in her ass

    ReplyDelete