Wednesday 19 September 2012

Autumn survey!

Continuing on the autumn theme and thought a little survey could cheer us up. I found this one here and translated it myself. Enjoy!

1. Do you feel mightily happy and cheerful now that fall is upon us?
Quite happy and pleased actually. I like fall and is also looking forward to getting in to my work more and finding out the logistics around it. Challenging but doable!

2. What will be your most used garment during this fall?
Probably my old, worn out, black leather jacket. I'm so comfortable in it and I still think it's really cool.

3. What did you do this time last year - how was your life?
I was a stay-at-home-mum in Montreal with one toddler and a baby to handle. H was working on getting a job here in Sweden and I was keeping my fingers crossed.

4. What do you do all day long really?
I'm trying my best to figure out how to work hard and enthusiastically and be a good mother. It's hard but it has to be, as mentioned before, doable!

5. What kind of haircut will you have?
I was thinking about letting it grow out to be really long. I didn't have really long hair since I was a child and it would be nice. But then I thought about it a bit more and realized I'm way to comfortable in the haircut I have now and besides, my hair gets flat and boring when it's long...

6. What kind of music do you listen to?
I listen a lot to a Swedish sing and songwriter named Laleh. Her latest album "Sjung" is really good.

7. What do you read?
I'm reading "The snowman" by Jo Nesbö. It's the seventh book about inspector Harry Hole and if you didn't read them you have to! They're absolutely addictive. Just make sure you don't start late one evening if you're going up for work, the risk is that you'll stay up half the night...

8. What's your best beauty tip for autumn?
Fresh air and exercise.

9. Are you in love?
Yes, madly.

10. What did your last SMS say?
"Home in one minute"

11. Do you have any regrets this years?
Nope.

12. What was best this summer?
Everything! It was a great summer! We did so much and the girls grew, evolved and had a terrific time.

13. What was worst this summer?
OK, the weather could have been better, at least a bit warmer.

14. Did it turn out the way you expected?
Yes, it was just to short as usual.

15. What do you want?
I want a pulse watch, something like this to take my running to the next level.

16. Last seen movie?
Oh, some embarrassing comedy with Steve Carell that H wanted to see...

17. Last bought clothing?
A white blouse and a black dress. I've already worn them several times and like them a lot.

18. How do you see the future?
Bright and exciting with a touch of anxiety.

3 comments:

  1. Hej Karin!
    Jag har en fråga som inte har med just den här posten att göra... Jag har tittat avundsjukt på din "Karin's reading" och tänkt att en sån widget skulle jag ha... men HUR? Jag har inte lyckats hitta nåt liknande, fast jag sett att många bloggar har en... Kan du dela med dig av hemligheten?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej Katarina!
    Under layout finns "lägg till gadget". Under "grundläggande" gadgetar hittar du "HTML/Javascript", välj den och sen kan du döpa den till vad du vill t ex Katarina's reading. Kopiera sedan en bild av boken du läser och klistra in i rutan under titelraden (har hittills hittat alla bilder på mina böcker genom googlesökning). Lycka till!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super. Tack! Ska testa direkt.

    ReplyDelete