Tuesday 25 September 2012

My tightest jeans.

You know those jeans that you keep in the back of your closet, behind all the other clothes, because one day you're going to fit into them again? I bought them about 5 years ago, when I was in pretty good shape, before pregnancies and deliveries. They were tight back then and I remembered they used to be my measurement if I gained a bit of weight, because if I did they didn't fit and were very uncomfortable to wear. When we moved from Canada to Sweden I really had to limit the packing but these jeans, that were way to tight then, I couldn't leave behind. Because one day...


That day happened to be today. They fit perfectly. To start working has a lot of benefits. One of them is that I have more regular eating habits and no time for "fika"! And all my running allows me to eat treats and goodies without gaining... Win, win , win!

No comments:

Post a Comment