Sunday 16 September 2012

Coma tired.

After a wonderful weekend with my sister and niece visiting I'm dead tired. Even more tired than I was Thursday when I thought I couldn't get more tired. And the reason is a bit pathetic; me and my sister sat up until midnight chatting away drinking wine. But it was all worth it because it's a big difference being tired from something positive you chose to do rather than being woken up 10 times from a screaming toddler. And it was so nice to talk, talk, talk, with my dear, dear sister. It happens way to rarely. And when we finally fell to bed around midnight I slept the whole night until around 7 am. Yes, finally Andréa and me slept the whole night through. Good thing we had some leftovers from last weekends party to keep us awake today...


Party leftovers! 

I can't really call myself a party girl anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment