Friday 1 April 2011

TOMORROW


Is my waiting hopefully over! keep your fingers crossed that all the storms, volcanic eruptions, technical problems and cancelled flights stays away!!! I'm wondering how the first meeting with Lovisa is going to be. Is she going to run in to my arms, screaming "mamma!", like in a movie or is she going to be a bit shy and cautious? I think it's a greater risk for the later scenario. Oh, as long as they arrive safe I'm going to be so happy!

See you tomorrow!

And yes, seeing H is gong to be wonderful to of course! I didn't talk about it much but it has worried me a bit that I would go in to labor and be forced to have this baby alone. It's such a relief that he's going to be by my side (with this said I hope nothing will happen during the next 24 hours, that would be somewhat surprising). Oh, I'm tingling of expectation for tomorrow!

1 comment: