Wednesday 6 April 2011

One week to go and no baby yet!

I'm slowly starting to be a bit inpatient... I'm starting to feel really heavy and immobile. The stomach isn't huge but it certainly feels that way. I'm also starting to be a bit nervous that I will go over time several weeks, making everybody wait... My mum that moved out so we can live in her apartment and H that is trying to work very remote and has to return as soon as possible to Canada...  But hey, I can't force her out. I just have to like the situation. Now that I have Lovisa I'm realizing just how pregnant I am, I can't just lift her and swing her around as before. And I'm so slow! Everything takes forever!

I don't have that many signs that the delivery is happening anytime soon... The baby is really wild during the evenings and early nights and I have more pressure down my pelvis, but no real contractions... A bit of a dull ache in my back and stomach sometimes but nothing that feels alarming... So come on and give me some painful contractions!

I promise to take some new belly pictures in week 40 - I'm really in week 40! Wow!!!

2 comments:

  1. She will come when she comes. As you say, there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. Exciting wait, though :).

    ReplyDelete