Sunday 17 April 2011

+ 4 days...

I'm a ticking bomb both mentally and physically. The worst part is not knowing. Is it going to start in 1 hour or 1 week? Nobody knows. Early Friday morning I thought it was something going on, I had almost regular contractions for 2 hours but then it disappeared. 

I know I'm suppose to keep calm, rest a lot and eat good but it's starting to be hard. Family and friends are asking everyday "Is something happening? Do you feel anything?" and I don't know what to answer anymore. Of course I feel something - I'm as pregnant as you get! But if the delivery was starting i wouldn't be talking to them would I? 

So H and I tried some of the advice we got from you. He gave me a foot massage, although it turns out we have different opinion what a foot massage really is. H thinks it's rubbing lotion on my feet for 5 minutes and I think it takes a little more effort to give a good massage... Well, nothing happened. We also tried sex, nothing happened after that either, although it's a pretty nice way to spend your time while waiting :). Now I have a bottle of champagne in the fridge, we'll see just how desperate I'll get... STUBBORN BABY COME OUT NOW!!!! Mummy, daddy and Lovisa is waiting!

Lovisa is in a strange mood regarding her eating, just to bug me a bit more... Some days she doesn't want to eat anything, while other days she eats like she hadn't seen food for a week. One supper she decided just to have green peas so she had a big bowl of them. The day after she pooped 5 times. And she's a real pain to change now a days, she rolls around like a snake and can't be still for 5 seconds....

 Icecream and fresh berries always goes down...

Pancakes with cream and raspberries always goes down to, she wont starve that's for sure!


2 comments:

  1. Oh det är inte lätt att vänta, min bästis gick också över tiden men i torsdags kom så äntligen en liten Sixten ut.. Precis som med triss, plötsligt händer det! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja, precis så är det ju men det är så jobbigt att inte veta när! Kontrollfreak som jag är...

    ReplyDelete