Wednesday 20 April 2011

One week overdue...

+ 7 days and no baby yet. Curry, sex, long walks, nipple stimulation, rest, champagne and massage - GET THE MESSAGE!!!

I called the delivery this morning and said I was worried about the baby. The midwife wasn't that impressed by my whining and explained that they will do a control when I'm in week 41+ 6 days. Then I got a bit pissed off, if your worried and one week overdue you should be welcome to do a control to see that your baby is fine! Therefore I lied a "little bit" and said that the baby moved less than usual. It's not really moving less, but I noticed a change in it's moving pattern. The midwife then said that of course we're welcome for a control. They did a CTG registration (control of the baby's heart and my contractions) and controlled my blood pressure and urine. Everything was normal, the baby is doing good. So, it's only to be patient and WAIT!!!


OK, OK, OK, I'm waiting!!! And slowly going INSANE!!!

5 comments:

  1. Omigod. Poor, poor you. I can so understand that you are soon going insane! But good though that the baby is doing fine! All good energies your way. Baby, come out now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej på dig! Hoppas att allt är bra med er. Hoppas lillen kommer ut snart
    Kram knodden

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the main point is that the baby is fine. I know that my insanity is going to disappear the moment I have the baby but it's soooooooo hard now. Thanks for your energy :)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hej knodden! Tack! Du vet ju hur det är, du gick väl över med Alma om jag minns rätt??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Japp över en vecka. Känns ju som evigheter tros att det är normalt :) Stor var hon ju också 4920g :) Kram kodden

    ReplyDelete