Monday 18 April 2011

What is this baby doing???

OK, full moon, a glass of champagne, sex, massage and nipple stimulation. Nada, nothing, rien, ingenting! Not even a few painful contractions. Is this a joke? Am I really in week 40+5? Hey, baby girl! Get the message and get out of my womb!!! No, seriously, I'm starting to think she has moved in permanently. 

The best thing today - the first ice cream in the sun and an evening walk without zipping the jacket.

Lovisa's first ice cream ever!

Another night with a full moon apparently. Better try to get some sleep, or rest I should say, sleep is not what I would call it... 

2 comments:

  1. Åh neeej.... Vad sa vi om glassen Karin!? Nu kommer den aldrig komma ut, får den smak på glass via moderkakan så håller den sig fast... Hahaha... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arrgghhh! Måste ju få ha lite kul att fördriva tiden med när champagne och sex inte funkar... Buhu...

    ReplyDelete