Thursday 14 April 2011

+ 1 day and counting...

Uak! I hate to be late. And now I'm really late. If I go by the Swedish due date, 13/4, I'm 1 day late now. And I refuse to go anther 10 as I did with Lovisa. Wonder if this baby cares that I refuse? Seems like my womb is a really comfy place. So, yes, I think I'm entitled to whine a bit. Visited the mid-wife tuesday morning and she booked an appointment at the delivery in 2 weeks (!) for an "over due control". 2 BLODY WEEKS! Forget that!

Now I got some more agonizing symptoms, feels like somebody stabs me with a knife in my butt and on the inside of my thighs every now and then. Really uncomfortable.

So pretty, please with sugar on top do any of you have serious tips to get the delivery started? I'm thinking about drinking a glass of champagne and have crazy sex but I don't now... To daring? Tomorrow we're probably going to take Lovisa to the amusement parc, maybe I'll try one of the merry-go-round and start the contraction that way...

2 comments:

  1. A serious tip? Rest all you can, get all the sleep you can and eat well. I don't think you can do anything else to make it all start, you'll only end up exhausting yourself. Boring? I know... I do wish though that it starts really soon, how about tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tonight sounds great Åsa! Give me some pain ;)!
    And oh, yes, I know it's for the best to rest and eat well. It's just I can't sleep longer than maybe 1 hour at the time. But I can eat :)...

    ReplyDelete