Monday 4 April 2011

It's a wonderful world...

Oh, they're finally here and it's just amazing! Saturday was an emotional day and it all went so well! Me, my dad and his wife went to the airport all feeling excited and elated. The plain landed on time and they came out after about 30 minutes. When I approached Lovisa she was sitting in the pram watching all the people. She saw me and looked shocked and surprised. I took her out of the pram and in my arms and for a short moment I thought she was going to cry. I couldn't hold my tears back of course but I tried not to bawl. It took a few seconds and then I got the best hug I ever had and from there it was just like we never been apart. 

 She's grown so much, her face is all different!

On our way from the airport and I just couldn't stop looking at her...

The first night she woke up at midnight and was really upset and cried. She wanted us both with her, that was the only way to make her less upset. Finally we were all three lying in my mum's 105 cm wide bed, me very pregnant, Hubert like a worm all around us and Lovisa, finally falling asleep... Now, it's all about "mamma, mamma!" and I really don't mind at the moment. Let's just see how complicated it's going to get when her sister arrives...

No comments:

Post a Comment