Tuesday 19 April 2011

Full moon my ass!

Didn't help to bring this baby out... Today I had curry for lunch AND supper, lets hope that I don't get the diarrhea if we go to the delivery... Well, I actually had some contractions beginning after lunch. They're not that regular and not that painful but it feels so good to feel that SOMETHING is going on inside. Lets just hope for the very best - MORE PAIN :)!!! I also walked a lot today and my sciatic is worse than ever and I'm really tired.

Lovisa is already starting to show jealousy tendencies, here she stole the baby blanket from the delivery bag and is sitting in the baby car seat.

 Mammas big baby!

Going to get a message now and then try to have some rest... Keep your fingers crossed that this baby's coming soon! VERY SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment