Thursday 21 April 2011

Finally some PAIN!!!

+ 8 days and yes, you read right. I've been having contractions since last night. At first they where not very frequent, maybe 2-4 per hour. Right now we're up to about 8 contractions per hour, about a minute long and 6-12 minutes apart. It's exciting! I hope it's going to progress so we can go to the delivery tonight. Just talked to them and they thought we could stay at home a bit longer if I can handle the pain, so hear I am counting contractions and breathing Lamaze... Hi, hi, hi...
I haven't slept for a long time and I tried to rest during the day but it's hard when you have contractions and my expectations are rising... We just put Lovisa to sleep and my sister is "stand-by".

Keep your fingers crossed for more painful contractions and a fast delivery if we ever get there!!!

3 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed! Hoppas det fortskridit och att du är på eller är på väg till förlossningen. Så spännande! Stora kramar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallå hur har det gått????

    ReplyDelete