Sunday 10 April 2011

Still no baby!

And the actual due date is here! Well, in Canada they said the 10th of April, in Sweden the 13th of April so I could still be on time. It's ironic really, in other situations I'm always very punctual but when it comes to giving birth, something that is beyond my control, it seems like my destiny is to be late... I'm starting to feel really uncomfortable. Today I had cramps in my toes several times, I strained my inner thigh when I tried to take a little to long step. I feel heavy, fat and immobile. But tomorrow we're going to take the hopefully last picture of my bursting stomach - promise! Although it's not so fun when you feel like a bursting, fat, hormonal cow... I have a area, just above the belly button, that is really sore, I don't remember having that when I was pregnant with Lovisa and it's really annoying. It's so sore that I almost scream if anyone touch it and with Lovisa all around me it's impossible to keep her away from the part of my body that is bulging out the most... I sleep really bad and is very tired most of the day.
I have more contractions, especially when I walk or do something strain full. I also have a bigger pressure down my pelvis and I think my belly have "fallen down" a bit... So, hopefully some symptoms that the delivery actually is going to take place in a close future!

So what so I do while waiting? A nice thing that all the pregnancy sites and papers advice you to do when you get closer to the big day is to load your body with carbohydrates so you easier get threw the ruff delivery. You could say that I taken this advice seriously so now it's a lot of cinnamonrolls, "semlor" (a swedish delicacy which basically is a wheat bread with cardamum stuffed with whipped cream and marzipan), chips with dip, icecream with chocolatsauce and so on... 

And of course, Lovisa takes a lot of my time and makes me forget that I'm to pregnant for my own good. She is such a burst of energy right now and is talking, fixing and playing like crazy! Here are a few things she did this weekend:
 Tasted her first "semla". Do I need to say she liked it??!

 Tryed on pappa's shoes.

Enjoyed her favourite TV-show, "In the night garden"

Today we found my old dolly stroller from mum's store and my old doll "Martin". It was a big success


 She took  "Martin" for numerous of walks

"Bye, bye" she sais and takes of!

Now, I'm going to get H to give me a massage. Yes, my back is really sore to!

3 comments:

  1. Ahh, hoppas det sätter igång snart och att det blir en "lätt o snabb" förlossning! Själv har även jag en "bulle i ugnen" nuförtiden.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gud vad roligt! Stort grattis!!! När ska er bebis anlända? Och hur mår du??? Kram!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tack! Känner mig gravid om vi säger så men jag spyr inte så jag mår bra! Den kommer kring 26 november, längtar! Ska bli så roligt att få se kort på din bebis, snart är den här!!!

    ReplyDelete