Wednesday 2 March 2011

Whaaaaaa!!!!

I can't keep up! I'm trying to study, pack, socialize with my mother-in-law with boyfriend, cuddle with Lovisa as much as possible and of course answer numerous of e-mails about meetings etc regarding next weeks dissertation. I'm going INSANE! Now, the packing is really mission impossible. I put all the baby clothes in my suite case and it's more than half full without any of my stuff... I also wanted to bring the baby-nest (a small madras for the new born baby), the TENS machine (a little machine that gives you electrical shocks to ease labor pain) and the wheat pillow (you heat it up in the microwave and put on your sore back - very nice in the early stage of labor or after a long day...). OK, Hubert's going to have to ship a parcel with some stuff, there's no other way. 
On top of this Lovisa was up between 02:30-04:30 and refused to sleep in her own bed. Finally we all fell asleep, exhausted, in our bed, although I really tried my best not to give in... And, oh, she had her 18-months vaccination this morning. She was a real hero, didn't cry or nothing. My big girl: 86 cm tall and 14 kg heavy! Packing make you realize time goes fast... Look at these tiny baby clothes! No way Lovisa fitted in this!?

Size 50, the first outfit I bought Lovisa...

 An here is the picture proof, only a few hours old in daddy's arms in the little white out fit.

 And look at her now!

 My beautiful, big girl!

OK, have to keep on stressing! My mother-in-law has started project "clean the whole house", so I also feel a bit guilty being a very bad house wife on top of all my guilty conscience I already have, also all the cleaning products make me want to vomit... 2 days left in Montreal!

No comments:

Post a Comment