Tuesday 8 March 2011

Nailing, interviews, preparations and contractions!

Phu! It's intense to only have a few days left to prepare for the dissertation. I slept about 3 hours this night (jet-lag!!!) so I was totally exhausted from the beginning of this eventful day. I walked to the bus this morning wearing my new spikes (the kind that old lady's wear) that mum bought me. No broken bones before the baby comes! When I got to Örebro I had an interview at the hospital and after I had a 7 hour long meeting with my tutor, I actually think he's more nervous than I... At lunch we took a break and I nailed my thesis in front of a whole bunch of old colleagues.  I managed to put a big, fat nail thru a tiny hole and hammer it to the tree. Jihaaa!

Voila! There it is! 

If anyone have a hard time sleeping you can read my thesis, now published on the web:


Tomorrow I have another interview with the local paper in Karlskoga, then I'm going to study hard and I'm going to Skype with Lovisa! I can't wait to see her little face. Apparently it's taken about 2 hours to put her to sleep at night since I left... Usually it takes about 10-15 minutes... We miss each other... 
Well, I hope I'm going to sleep a bit better tonight, I'm so exhausted and my stomach has been really hard, like a big contraction, all day long... Stay in there, little one! At least until Friday evening...




2 comments:

  1. Karin, jag håller verkligen tummarna för dig! Det kommer att gå så bra, men jag förstår så väl att det är enormt tröttande. Hoppas du sover som en stock inatt och får lite välbehövlig energi. Stor kram!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tack Åsa! Förhoppningsvis är jag tillräckligt utmattad för att kunna sova inatt... Kram!

    ReplyDelete