Thursday 24 March 2011

Bare naked truth...

New, fresh belly pictures now that I'm in week 38. It's unbelievable that it's a little baby in there, all ready to come out. It feels like my lungs are small like stamps situated above my boobs. When my intestines makes funny sounds the noise comes from above my belly just under my boobs (and no, my boobs are not hanging down over my belly just yet!). Where does all the organs go? Squeezed together behind/under or over my belly, no wonder it's starting to feel tight in there...

 Week 38

 Carrying 9 extra kilos

Thinking about the little girl inside - who are you?

A salesman in a clothes store asked me when my balloon is going to burst, god I hate comments like that! But it actually feels like if somebody punctured my stomach I would take off...

2 comments:

  1. I have to say my friend that you look amazing and those pictures are great! You little girl will look at those together with you in a few years and wonder how she did fit into that belly. Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love my hand in those panties getting u wet

    ReplyDelete