Monday 21 March 2011

Counting down...

 According to the baby ticker it's 21 days left before the baby arrives. More importantly it's EXACTLY 12 days left until I get to see Lovisa and H. I miss them so much it aches in my body (or is it all the pregnancy hardships that is starting to make themselves known?).  I thought as time goes by it would be easier, that I would get "used" to it, but it's harder for every hour and every day that I'm separated from them. I'm wondering how long a month is for an 18 month old little girl? It has to be a whole eternity! I want to admire her first poop to!

 My god! It's something in the potty!

Friends tell me to take the opportunity to enjoy this "alone" time and do things that I wont be able to as a mother of 2 little rascals. And I really try to but it's like a part of me always ache for my family. I feel a bit ungrateful that I don't fully enjoy my walks, to watch a movie undisturbed, to read my book for as long as a want, to be able to lie down when ever my sore body feels like resting... 
But I am really grateful to have such a beautiful family to miss! When I start thinking about all the misery in Japan and Libya my whining over being apart from my family for about a month seems like a tiny, small parentheses. 

I miss you

Today my blog's headline really make sense "...the sacrifices we do and the rewards we get from the greatest thing of all - love".

No comments:

Post a Comment