Sunday 6 March 2011

Finally in Sweden!!!

After a cancelled flight friday evening, I had to travel saturday at noon through the US, via JFK. There I had to wait 6 hours. So what do you do at JFK to kill time?

Eat a fat burger... Skip the fries though, they're pretty grouse...
 Have a nice "grande" latte...
Instead of 10 min manicure I took 20 min pedicure - so good for sore pregnant feet!

It was with a sigh of relief I left the US, who wants to go into labor there? Landed at good old Arlanda this morning and my wonderful sister picked me up. First thing that happended when I got out of the car in Karlskoga was that I slipped and fell on my bum. Lucky it's still so much snow, I landed soft...
I Skyped with Lovisa and H, they seemed to have survived the night without me, go figure! Miss them already!
Anyway, happy to be settled in at mum's and I hope I'm going to have a good nights sleep, didn't sleep for over 48 hours now...

2 comments:

  1. Pedicure was a good idea, I'm going to remember that for when I have three hours in Munich in a month. Probably more expensive there than in the US but still a luxury that is well worth the money, even without pregnant feet :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes, it's definitely worth the money, a very good business idea at an airport.

    ReplyDelete