Monday 28 March 2011

5 days left!

The week is finally here, when I get to see my loved ones again. I'm so tired, my body feels heavy and I just want to sleep. But to sleep is not so easy anymore. To find a comfortable position is almost impossible and this night the baby kicked so hard I actually heard a cracking sound coming from my ribs. I think it takes a lot of energy just to wait... I'm hoping that everything goes well with the flights with no cancellations or delayed take-offs...

To make this week fly by I'm going to prepare as much as possible for Lovisa and the baby's arrival. Pack the delivery bag, buy diapers, borrow a little bed for Lovisa, a high-chair, a small bathtub and a nursery table. Good thing people around me are helpful and have a lot of baby stuff! On Wednesday I'm travelling to Stockholm to see my dad a few days before H and Lovisa arrives. On Saturday I'm going to be at the airport holding a big teddy bear, waiting for the big moment! To hold my little rascal in my arms, finally.

I'm going to kiss those cheeks on Saturday!


1 comment:

  1. That's great! Now relax, relax, relax this week and take care!

    ReplyDelete