Thursday 9 February 2012

Swedish bureaucracy...

God, I hate bureaucracy! Since Lovisa only attend daycare part time, we're just suppose to pay for part time. But after receiving the first payment for February they want me to pay full time. After 5 phone calls I still haven't found the right person and according to the guy at the "district administration office" I have to pay the whole amount this month and next month I'll get the money back with the next payment. And for you who wonder I did fill out all the right forms and the part time agreement before Lovisa started.  Poor those parents who both works and have to deal with this... OK, time for the next phone call! Wohoo!!!

2 comments:

  1. Where I live ( In France) I've learned not to be polite if not obtaining what I want. So call and yell......and to the person who said you should pay full time day care instead of part time, you can always suggest he/she pay your other bills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I wish I was more French ;)! I usually stand up for myself but when it comes to Swedish authorities I shrink to a little girl and I probably sound like one to "eh, OK, thank you. Well, if you say I have to pay the whole amount... As long as I get my money back next month..." etc. I'm a bloody wimp! But if I don't get the money back I'll get angry and that's a different story...

    ReplyDelete