Tuesday 21 February 2012

A whole nights sleep...

Yes, it happened again. Last time it happened was in August last year so it was about bloody time she slept a whole night! Andréa slept 12 hours without waking up... Very unreal and very unexpected since she's teething and has a cold. H and me woke up somewhere around 6 am and looked at each other and then I asked "Do you think she's dead?". It's sick but that's the thing I fear when I get a whole nights sleep because it's so RARE... So please Andréa, could you make this more of a habit so I won't think your dead when you just sleep good?

And look what we got!


A counter top dish washer! Ugly as hell and bulky but my hands are so grateful! It cleans very well and with a bit of patience you can fill it up with more dishes than you think!

P.S I changed my blog address to karinloiske.blogspot.com D.S

No comments:

Post a Comment