Wednesday 1 February 2012

Newly showered and ecologic...

I'm testing something new. To take my daily shower in the evening after the kids are in bed. Since Lovisa started daycare the mornings will be earlier and it's a lot to get 2 rascals fed, dressed and ready for winter in about an hour. So forget taking my shower, I'm grateful if I have the time to brush my teeth! And get dressed of course... It's freaking cold to go out naked right now... I don't like to admit it but I'm one of those... You know which ones I'm talking about... The new generation that never really wakes up unless they get a morning shower. I know! It's silly! A very snobbish problem! But I can't help feeling greasy and half asleep the whole day if I don't take my shower! But enough is enough. And I have to admit, it is pretty cozy to take a evening shower to. No screaming kids opening the door or playing hide and seek behind the shower curtain. I can actually take those extra minutes and just stand there in the hot water and relax... And after I even have the time to moisturize my poor, dry skin with Cocoa Body Butter from Body Shop:


So now I'm sitting here, smelling nice and drinking ecologic tea from ICA:s "I love eco" serie:

ICA I love eco Te citron/grädde
I like that regular stores like ICA have a big selection of ecological products that aren't to expensive. During the 2 years I lived in Montreal the selections of items just exploded and now you can find most of your every day groceries. Great!

Now I really have to get my butt in to bed. Lovisa's new teacher at the daycare looked at me during lunch and said: "You had a lot of sleepless nights, didn't you?". I didn't think it was that obvious... Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. Oj...här kan det gå många dagar emellan duscharna. Fler än jag vågar erkänna ;) Men Emmett verkar inte bry sig ;) Hoppas det går bra för Lovisa imorgon!
    Lena B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Åh, jag önskar att jag vore mer som dig Lena! Jag inser förstås att det är helt onödigt att duscha varje dag. Det är likadant med kaffet på morgonen. Eller nej, kaffet kan jag döda för. En dusch bara halvt slå ihjäl någon för;)...

    ReplyDelete