Wednesday 22 February 2012

Happy birthday dad!

Today is a big day. My dad's turning 60 years old and Andréa's turning 10 months old. Dad, who took of to deep Africa about a week ago, and his friends are going to barbecue a goat and eat it. Andréa just celebrated by doing a major poop that ended up everywhere. I guess celebration looks different in different age groups?!. Anyway, big hurrah to two of my favorite people! Here's for you dad (just pretend your the president):



Today the rain is poring down and it's around 0 degrees which means it's unbelievably slippery outside. Me, Lovisa and Andréa took the metro to the daycare but almost killed ourselves walking the 200 meters from the metro to the daycare. So stay inside if you can! 

Here's my beautiful and wacky family yesterday evening:






Time to clean the clothes that got a bit dirty from the major poop!

1 comment:

  1. love hernaked on my lap, i would make her pu s sy feel soooooooooooooooooo good

    ReplyDelete