Thursday 2 February 2012

A good day!

I had a coffee with Andréa after leaving Lovisa at the daycare. I bought a standing board for our Brio stroller and a gift for a soon coming birthday. I watched a show on TV. Andréa crawled backwards from the living room to the kitchen.  I had lunch. I picked up a happy Lovisa at the daycare while Andréa was sleeping in the stroller outside. Now the children are playing happy to be together. What a great day!

 Andréa enjoyed her corn stick (taste absolutely nothing) while I had my coffee

She got herself from the play mat to the toys...

And from the toys to the kitchen...

Taking the girls home after daycare, Lovisa on the new standingboard

And it's only 16 pm!

PS Feeling just a bit greasy I think I could get used to taking my shower in the evening...DS

2 comments:

  1. clever girl!!!!
    kram maarit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's about bloody time she figure out how to move around;)! Kram!

    ReplyDelete