Thursday 17 February 2011

Sick and pitiful

 Poor Lovisa. Yesterday evening i gave her sour milk (bad, bad mummy) and on top of that she got sick! She has a fever and a really sore throat. Now, what do you give the little ones with sore throats? I mean, when I have a sore throat I stuff myself with throat pills and big cups of tea with honey, neither alternatives are very healthy for a 1,5 year old.. Of course I give her a lot of water and she got some icecream to ease the pain. It's terrible to see her in agony, she cries every time she coughs...
The positive thing is that Lovisa and me cuddled all day, doing cozy things and slept a lot! Here are some of the stuff you can do when your sick:

Draw!

Laze out in front of the TV. The favorite is "In the night garden" ("I drömmarnas trädgård") and is apparently really fascinating even if we saw it a hundred times... 

 Cry and whine, it's not fun being sick...


 Cuddle and sleep

Now, I better go to bed and get some sleep while she sleeps. I have I feeling I'm in for a long night...

No comments:

Post a Comment