Monday 14 February 2011

Judgement day

I'm sitting here, feeling extremely exhausted and paralyzed. Can't stop thinking about tomorrow when I'm going to do the ultrasound that will tell us if I have to do a caesarean or not... My placenta is low and if it hasn't moved since the latest ultrasound we can forget a natural birth. I really want to push this baby out myself... It's such a beautiful experience...
I cant help it but it feels like judgement day. Please keep your fingers crossed!

I want to do this again! Lovisa, about 30 minutes old, with the happiest mother ever!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my. I will keep fingers crossed, for sure. I had a caesarian with the first and a "normal" birth with the second, and there is definitely a difference. Although I am sure a caesarian can be a fantastic experience too, it just wasn't for me... Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej fina Karin! Jag ska hålla tummarna. För visst är det en fantastisk upplevelse :D Men det bästa är ju ändå det lilla miraklet som kommer ut hur det än blir!
    Många varma kramar Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ja det är klart att jag är otroligt tacksam för en liten, frisk bebis, hur hon än kommer ut...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hur har det gått? Kram, kram!

    ReplyDelete