Wednesday 23 February 2011

Doubt

I just booked the train ticket from Stockholm to Degerfors after I landed in Sweden the 5th of March. All of a sudden it all seems very close. It really scares me. I don't feel ready at all to do my dissertation. To defend my thesis. Stand on a stage with my big belly, in a dress that I'm not to comfortable in (who the hell is comfortable in ANYTHING in week 36?). Being questioned by a real professional in my area. I know I'll probably start sweating and in the middle of everything I probably will have an urgent need to pee. So instead of creating positive pictures in my hormonal, slow functional brain I create these horror scenarios. That's really smart! NOT! When I really need to focus and study I just think of these "what if" scenarios. THINK POSITIVE for god's sake, how hard can it be!

Now I'm going to try to ease my heartburn from hell with a couple of "tums" (one of my dearest friends right now) and get my pregnant butt to bed. Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. Of course it's hard, but you can do it! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What was it Åsa - mindfulness? Could you give me some of that???

    ReplyDelete