Saturday 19 February 2011

Prenatal yoga...

Yesterday I did my last session of prenatal yoga before going to Sweden. 12 sessions of stretching and bending with other pregnant women. It's been really good for my stiff body, more challenging than I thought but then I'm not famous to be very agile... I can't help it but I had a little bit of a hard time taking the instructors mental advise with sincere credibility. Next last session she talked about orgasmic deliveries and made little orgasmic sounds while stretching... I just have a hard time seeing me pushing out the baby while having an orgasm... I mean, for me a delivery is not a enjoyable event, but something incredible, amazing and painful that results in a beautiful little life for you to love for the rest your life! I don't really understand women that say they went trough delivery without any medical pain relief and claim they didn't feel any pain... Before my first delivery I was skeptic toward epidural but in the end it was the pain relief I needed and made the whole experience of giving birth to a very positive memory. This time around I want to have all the pain relief I need, you don't get a price for pain endurance after... Anyway, prenatal yoga is great and if it can help me a little bit during the delivery thats awesome. My best preparation advise is to try be open for different scenarios and that the pain relief you thought were going to be "the one" just might not be the right one...

Tomorrow I'm looking forward to go to IKEA to buy Lovisa a new, bigger bed and to bye me some "kaviar"...  By the way Lovisa is much better, no fever today but I kept her home with me since she still has a snotty nose and a cough. Here she is, "drinking" pancakes for lunch! And yes, it actually works...

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment